For best results use a fabric napkin, these will look fabulous and festive on the table.
- Fold napkin in half taking the bottom corners up to the top to form a rectangle.
- Fold napkin again (from right to left) to form a square and rotate so you are looking at a diamond shape.
- Fold all corners up from bottom to top to create layers and turn napkin over, making sure you don’t move anything in the process.
- Fold in the right and left corners in diagonally so they overlap each other.
- Turn the napkin back over and fold all corners up ensuring they are tucked neatly into the layer above.
- If you feel inclined you can then decorate the top of the tree with a ribbon or bow, or something of your choice.
There is a YouTube video of how to do it here: https://youtu.be/plkWFQ89XyE